No Products in the Cart
A quality and affordable coffee machine is something everyone deserves. Sincreative provides just that–quality coffee machines at affordable prices. We're confident in our product because of the high satisfaction from our customers.
Founded in 2020, Sincreative is a comprehensive espresso and coffee machine industry leader. We advance technology and production methods forward to produce cutting-edge coffee products for you to enjoy. We strive to deliver on that promise.
We listen to you. As a customer of Sincreative coffee equipment, we value and need your feedback so we can continue to deliver on our promise.
Our products’ current versions came from customer experiences and feedback. We've taken each review, support question, and troubleshooting session to improve our products. This feedback goes back to our engineers, designers, and operations teams.
To show exactly how this feedback has been acted on, here are a few examples from our most popular coffee machines.
Through the feedback of our customers, we've made improvements to the CM5700's onboard Grinder. This was accomplished by making our Quality Assurance (QA) tests much more stringent.
· Added low-grade, mid-grade, and high-grade power tests to check the reliability of the grinder.
· Added low-grade, mid-grade, and high-grade power tests to check the grinder's performance.
· Added the comparison of mid-grade and high-grade coffee coarseness with a standard sample.
· Added a "coffee pot test" on each coffee machine's grinder to standardize the flow, temperature, and pressure values of each.
We've also added new instructional decals and cards to the CM5700 coffee machine. This helps new owners quickly get started on their way to a delicious cup of coffee.
· We decreased the thickness of the sealing ring of the outlet to reduce the effort required to operate the machine.
· We rebuffed our quality standards to electronically test every machine's handle thrust during production to ensure the best end-user experience.
To prevent water stains on the coffee machines during transportation we've added a protective film to the water outlet.
We've improved the sealing ring for the milk frother. We made a change of fluoro-rubber that's heavy duty and more wear resistant.
We've also made structural changes to the water tank to prevent unwanted leakage caused by frequent use.
As a testament to our efforts, we've noticed a huge decrease in returns—dropping from 10% to less than 2%!
Our main goal is to give our consumers the highest-quality coffee machine at the most economical price. We are devoted to continually improving the products we offer.
If you own a Sincreative coffee machine and have helpful feedback, please let us know. Include your machine's model number and the details of the issue. Contact us here for general feedback.Visit here for information about Warranties and Repairs.