No Products in the Cart
You can cook and enjoy these hearty egg sandwiches immediately or freeze them for later. And the Canadian bacon is a lower-fat alternative to traditional bacon.
305 CALORIES PER SERVING
SERVING SIZE 1
PREP TIME 3 minutes
COOK TIME 8 minutes
FRYER TEMP 360°F
2 large eggs
1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt, divided
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided (plus extra for serving)
2 slices Canadian bacon
2 slices American cheese
2 whole grain English muffins, sliced in half
1. Set the air fryer to 360°F.
2. Spray two 3-inch ramekins with nonstick cooking spray, then crack one egg into each ramekin and add half the kosher salt and half the black pepper to each egg.
3. Place the ramekins in the fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pause the fryer and top each partially cooked egg with a slice of Canadian bacon and a slice of American cheese.
5. Cook for 3 more minutes or until the cheese has melted and the egg yolk has just cooked through.
6. Remove the ramekins from the fryer and allow to cool on a wire rack for 2–3 minutes, then flip the eggs, bacon, and cheese out onto English muffins and sprinkle some black pepper on top before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fiber 3g