No Products in the Cart
This recipe makes this popular pub food healthier by piling on the cauliflower and using a sensible amount of cheese. It will please a crowd every time!
103 CALORIES PER SERVING
SERVING SIZE 1
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 65 minutes
FRYER TEMP 360°F
4 medium russet potatoes, washed
2 TB. olive oil
1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1cup cauliflower florets, finely chopped
1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 TB. fresh chives, chopped (for serving)
1. Set the air fryer to 360°F.
2. Spray the fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray, then place 2 potatoes in the basket and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Repeat this process with the remaining potatoes.
3. Remove the potatoes from the fryer, then once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out some of the flesh.
4. Brush the insides of the potato skins with olive oil, then season with the kosher salt and black pepper.
5. Top each potato skin with 2 tablespoons of cauliflower and 1 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Place 4 potato skins in the basket and cook for 12 minutes. Repeat this process with the remaining potato skins.
7. Remove the potato skins from the fryer, place on a serving plate, and sprinkle the chives on top. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fiber 3g
A restaurant order o f loaded potato skins has more than 1,000 calories!